Saturday, 8 June 2013

Paleo Weekly Meal Plan

Last week was bad. I cheated on my paleo diet in so many ways, Pizza, cake, spaghetti, and Chinese food. Let me tell you, it was not worth it. I'm not sure why I caved and fell off the wagon so many times, but I'm ready to get back on track. Eating all of those foods didn't make me feel good. When I eat a paleo meal, I leave feeling satisfied and renewed. After a big bowl of spaghetti I feel stuffed, bloated, and tired. Sorry, spaghetti. We're through.

I've planned a yummy week, and I can't wait to eat all of these things. Here's the plan:

*for some reason, when I link things they come up in a very light color. I'm trying to get it fixed*

Sat: Hissin Chicken (Eat Like a Dinosaur) with roasted green beans.

Sun: 50/50 Bacon Burgers w/ veggie toppings (Eat Like a Dinosaur) and sweet potato fried

Mon: Swimming Rama served on cauliflower rice and spinach. (This recipe is from Fix, Freeze, Feast . I'm subbing in almonds in place of peanuts)

Tues: Shakey Pork BBQ (again from Eat Like a Dinosaur), The best broccoli ever (click here for broccoli recipe)

Wed: Korean Beef. (click here for link to recipe) I'm making this with ground turkey, only because I have a lot of it. Sub coconut aminos for the soy sauce and use honey in place of sugar. Serve on top of cauliflower rice.

Thurs: Shrimp Scampi with sautéed zucchini on the side. Click here for link.

Friday: Bratwurst with tons of  homemade sauerkraut and fresh veggies on the side. (carrots, bell peppers, cucumber)

I hope you all have a clean-eating week ahead of you.

2 comments:

  1. The broccoli recipe looks amaaaaaazing. Doing that tonight. Thanks for sharing, and I hope your week is less tempting for those non paleo eats.

    ReplyDelete

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana