Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Tot School Tuesday: Sidewalk Paint

Yeah, I said tot school Tuesday. I'm fully aware it's Wednesday. As you may have assumed, it's been a busy week and I'm a day behind. Oh well! Better late than never, right?

This week B bear and I had some quiet time (didn't even know that could exist in our house!), so I pulled up a project that I pinned a while back and threw it together. I followed the instructions from Smashed Peas and Carrots, but it's so easy that you don't really need directions.

Just mix one cup of cornstarch with one cup of water, separate that into sections of a muffin tin and add a few drops of food coloring to each cup. I gave B bear an assortment of brushes and let him go to work. I like to offer more than one type of brush, so that he can experiment them. We started out with some really bright and pretty colors, but in the end we pretty much had swamp green in every section. He likes to mix colors.


For more fun Tot-School Ideas check out 1+1+1=1 and other participating blogs by clicking the image below.


1 comment:

  1. very nice information,good work n thanks for sharing with Us..

    ReplyDelete

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana