- Healthful Mamas rice and beans
- Tortilla. Please use a fabulous whole grain, HFC free tortilla. I used a plain white tortilla because it's all I had. White flour is really not good for you, so opt for the whole wheat.
- Sliced cabbage. If you're me, just use a couple handfuls of coleslaw mix. (Yes, I am that lazy sometimes.)
- Cojita, crumbled. If you're not familiar with this cheese, it's time to get to know it. I'm convinced that cojita is indeed the cheese of the gods. It's saltiness resembles feta, with a mozzarella like flavor. Yum!
- Tapatio! (or whatever hot sauce you prefer)
Easy-Peasy. Filling. Healthy. My kind of meal.
Thank-you to my friend Gretchen over at healthful mama for blogging your rice and beans recipe! It's going to be one of go-to recipes now too!