Wednesday, 30 May 2012

First Full Pattern! Sale!!!

After much work and much testing, I published my first full crochet pattern for sale yesterday! It's the nursing beanie redone! I've updated it, made it easier to follow, quicker to work up, and included sizes 0-3 months through child! 

The full pattern is now available on Ravelry and Etsy for $3.99 as a pdf download. Since I'm so excited to release my first full pattern, and can't wait to do more, I'm having a sale on this pattern on Ravelry through the weekend. Get it for $2.50 through Sunday June 3rd! Find it Here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-nursing-beanie-2.

I hope that this new venture of crochet pattern making is a success! I have a few more in the works, including my zebra hat!

After quite a bit of deliberation, I decided to remove my previous free nursing hat pattern from my blog. It was my first version of this hat, and it has been greatly improved upon. I don't want to offer a version that I feel is second best. I'm glad that some of my readers enjoyed it and were able to use it. I will continue to post free crochet patterns on my blog in the near future.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana