Monday, 21 May 2012

Sick of Being Sick!

After a double round of a stomach bug and a bad sinus infection that doesn't want to leave, I'm back to blog. It's been a terribly lazy couple of weeks and we've all spent a lot of time laying around, curled up in balls.

Now that the stomach bug is gone, I'm playing catch up in everything! Today, when the twins went down for their nap, B Bear and I went outside and picked some flowers from the yard. Fresh flowers on the mantle always cheer up a dreary house. B decided which ones to pick and arranged them for me in a vase. Didn't he do a good job?

If I can find some relief from this sinus infection, I hope to have a fun tot-school post tomorrow and a project lunch sometime this week. I also have a giveaway coming up soon, so stay tuned!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana