Thursday, 31 March 2011

Tot School Thursday: Our Family

B Bear has been enjoying drawing people lately, and this mama bear is Loving it! Last weekend we decided to make family portraits to showcase his new talent. I set out some construstion paper and markers and just let him do his thing.

He started with Mama and Daddy:

Then drew his brother L, who is sad in this drawing:
 And then his brother A, who is very happy:
Then a gorgeous self portrait:
 And it wouldn't be complete with Oscar, our big black lab, complete with a long ear, tail, and a ball (the thing to the right of him).
 The whole family is now hanging on my wall and I'm very much enjoying the new artwork.


For more fun Tot-School Ideas check out 1+1+1=1 and other participating blogs by clicking the image below.

2 comments:

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana