Monday, 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines Day from "blogger MIA"


Happy Valentines Day! Oh, how time flies and how children grow. My adorable little munchkins have been keeping me so busy lately, that I rarely have a spare moment to type.

In the last couple of months, L kept struggling with weight gain, and B Bear joined him. I am so happy today to have been told not to worry about either of their weight anymore. They are both growing well again! When I saw their charts of the last two months growth, I was astounded at how much they both leaped up the chart. I really never imagined in a million years that I would be told that L is gaining well and I can start to lay off the high cal diet! Life is full of little blessings.

To add to the stress of trying to force weight on two of my little ones, at a routine appointment our pediatrician heard a "prominent murmur" in A's heart. We were told that he needed an urgent echo-cardiogram, as it was likely a small hole or valve problem. I have never been so tense in my entire life. I didn't even realize how tense I was until I was able to relax two days later, when we got the results. A has a murmur. Nothing more.

If all that does not keep me busy enough, B bear fills in any down time with his lovely toddler behavior. I recently read this post, on one of my favorite blogs, Baby Rabies. It describes my child perfectly. So, Jill, if you find a decent "swaddle blanket", I want to be the first to know. ;)

 Needless to say, 2011 has been absolute chaos thus far. (I didn't even get into the cold that we have been passing around our house for a month) I hope to be back in the blog-o-sphere again really soon. Let's just see how long it takes me to get my house in order and my toddler entertained long enough to type.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana