Friday, 3 December 2010

Have you sent your Christmas cards yet?



I'm popping in for a moment and blogging from my in-laws place. Our computer is still not working. I'm having serious Internet withdrawals. It sucks big time. The good news is that the hubs and I finally decided to take the computer to a paid professional for repair! I should have my computer up and running again in a few days.

In the meantime I wanted to share a great company that I've been worked with this year on our photo Christmas cards. I had the opportunity to work with TinyPrints to create my cards and they are fabulous!  am so impressed with their customer service and quality. It seems like these days, there are not too many companies that take the time and put in the effort to build a good relationship with their customers. Tiny prints went above and beyond to make my cards perfect.

When I created our cards I uploaded our photos to their site and picked the style I liked and the wording as well. It was so easy, and they have styles to suit everyone. A couple of days after I finalized our order I received a phone call from tinyprints. A couple of our photos were grainy and they were concerned that it would affect the overall quality of our cards. They helped me change out the photos and sent me a high res proof of them to approve before they started. After I switched out the photos, I received another call to confirm the order. These were real people calling too, not an automated machine. The second employee that I talked to even took the time to trouble shoot my camera settings with me, to help me get better photos on my camera from now on. I was amazed that they took the time to help me, when they would have sent me some slightly grainy cards and I may never have noticed.

As you can see, my cards are beautiful, and just what I wanted. (I blacked out our names, you know...for a little bit of privacy.)I'm so excited to send these out to all of our friends and family this year. I've never actually sent out Christmas cards before and this is the perfect way to start. Thank-you TinyPrints for the beautiful cards. Be sure to check them out, it's not too late to order for this Christmas. They also have several products that would make great gifts!

Disclaimer: I was not paid for this review. It is of my honest opinions and was written only by me. I did receive photo cards to review, free of charge.

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait to get one of these in the mail! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana