Wednesday, 13 October 2010

It's International Babywearing Week!

This week, October 6-12, is International Babywearing Week. Babywearing is a topic that is very near and dear to me. I really don't know how I would manage without it. I use my carriers daily, around the house and for outings. Taking all three of my children anywhere by myself would be near impossible without a carrier. Let's add "babywearing" to my list of things that I am grateful for today.

Babywearing International has provided this little video/ psa for the occasion, highlighting the benefits of babywearing. I particularly like the mamas that are wearing more than one at a time. Enjoy:






And don't forget to check out some other great green blogs in this weeks green blog hop. If you're a green blogger make sure you link up too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    I found you on the green blog hop today. Love your blog and thought it was funny... I have 18 month old twin boys and of course their older brother who is three and a half. Congratulations! How is it going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Visiting from Green Blog Hop... love your blog. Hope u stop by mine. Enjoy & Happy Baby Wearing Week. We baby wear as well!
    CJR

    ReplyDelete

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana