Thursday, 14 October 2010

Halloween is on it's way

What are you doing to celebrate this year? Are you doing anything to green your Halloween? 


Ours is still up in the air, but I do know that my guys will be the cutest little dinosaur, bat, and lion out there. And, as always we will be handing out yummy Hershey's chocolate. I'm an addict, what can I say?
Check out www.CelebrateWithHersheys.com/Halloween for some fun ideas. It's not too early to start planning.


As a member of mom bloggers club, I am entering to win a chocolately Hersheys prize pack.

1 comment:

  1. We don't get many trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood so I was thinking of going green, by handing out unloved (new but un-needed) decorative pencils and fun erasers alongside a handful of candy. My dh also ate the bag of reeses that I bought to hand out.

    ReplyDelete

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana