Thursday, 26 August 2010

A Very Busy Day

Oh the projects I line up for myself! Why do I do it?! Perhaps I should take a step back and forget about sewing diapers, sewing clothes for the boys, cooking complete meals daily, blogging, canning, baking, striving to be more "green", providing montessori and waldorf inspired activities for B, and so much more. You know what though, as much as I complain about being so busy, I like what I do. I love filling my day with domestic activities. There is never a moment of my day that I am not working on something. Literally from the time I get up until the time I fall asleep, I am busy. It baffles me how certain people think that as a SAHM I have so much free time floating about.

Enough babbling on. Today's very busy line-up included grocery shopping (with all 3 little ones), making beet and peach puree for the twins, making peach butter and processing 4 pints of it, cooking dinner (I should get on that soon), and stripping diapers (we've got the funk). Talk about a full plate. Of course the little one's decided that they didn't like my plans and so this is how I managed to get my things done:

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are busy! What a cutie strapped to your back. He looks pretty darn comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way!! And I agree with Jackie your baby looks very happy and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just installed iStripper, and now I can watch the hottest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana