Thursday, 5 August 2010

15 lbs!


I've got some great news! After months of having weight gain difficulties, little L is gaining weight! The little man is finally on the chart! He's in the 0.23 percentile...not even the first percentile, but I'm still thrilled. He gained two pounds in two weeks, which is the biggest weight jump yet. After a few visits to see the OT, he seems to be nursing a little bit longer and stronger too. Hooray for my teensy, tiny, 15 lb, 9 month old.

Keep gaining L! Mommy loves you!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I celebrate with you, and look! he's got hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! Go, mommy! Go, L!

    ReplyDelete

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana