Thursday, 17 June 2010

Planet 2x HE Ultra Laundry Detergent Review


Ah, the quest to find diaper detergent continues. While I really love the wahm varieties, such as Rockin Green and Crunchy Clean, I seem to always run out before I get around to ordering more. I have been searching for something great that I can find locally to fill in when I run out. Enter Planet 2x HE Ultra Laundry detergent. I was sent two sample sized bottles of this to try out and let me tell you folks, it's pretty darn good.



First of all, I do not have a HE machine and this worked fine. I used it for diaper laundry, so I didn't use a whole lot of it. A little bit goes a long way. I love that it is unscented and after doing the diaper laundry with Planet 4 or 5 times and line drying we didn't have any problems with ammonia build up or other stinky issues. I will be keeping a bottle of Planet on hand from now on and I'm pretty sure I will start using it on our regular laundry. One other thing to note is that their 50 oz bottle of 2x He detergent will do the same amount of loads as their 100 oz bottle of their ultra liquid detergent.

Here are a few other things you'll want to know about Planet. All of their products are hypoallergenic, biodegradable, not tested on animals, free of animal ingredients, unscented, phosphate free, and non-toxic to aquatic life. There are many other benefits to Planet products and I suggest that you take a moment to visit their website and read about them and their products.

I was not compensated for this review in any way other than receiving free samples of detergent to try. This review reflects my own honest opinions and I hope you find it helpful.


2 comments:

  1. I'm debating about what laundry soap to buy (I hate the word detergent, hehe.) My hubby & I are expecting our 1st baby (boy) in Oct & are going to try gDiapers (biodegradable & cloth.) I have a friend who cloth diapers & uses Charlie's Soap. Have you used it or soap nuts? There are so many options :) I'm going to check out Planet's website. Have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I have yet to try either of those. The soap nuts are super duper intriguing to me and I'm sure I'll try them soon. The options can be a bit overwhelming, I agree. I don't know if you are already doing this, but thebump.com has a forum called the eco friendly family. The ladies on there are fabulous and that is where I've found most of my info on using cloth.

    ReplyDelete

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana