Monday, 10 May 2010

Not Well

I am going to have to postpone today's post for "Hooray for Mommies". I think that the lack of sleep I've had over the past few weeks is catching up to me. I felt fine when I woke up, despite getting what I estimate to be under 3 hours of sleep last night. As the day went on, things went downhill. I now have body aches, feel dizzy-almost drunk, the chills, a terrible throbbing headache, and have a small fever. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow, if all goes well. Please send me lots of sleepy, peaceful baby vibes.

2 comments:

  1. Sent! Feel better and rest as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Babydoll, I said a prayer for you to get better. Love, MoM

    ReplyDelete

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana