Saturday, 8 May 2010

Hooray For Mommies!!!



Mother's Day is tomorrow and I couldn't think of a more fitting way to celebrate than to host a special Mother's Day celebration. To be honest, I had planned on running it this previous week and ending it on mother's day, but sometimes, life takes a hold of you and things just don't go how you imagine them to go. So, it may be a bit late, but let's celebrate mommies! After all, we work hard and should be appreciated year round, right?

Of course it wouldn't be a true event if it didn't come with some giveaways, so check back in later to see what's up. I've got a teensy bit of "blog catch up" to do, and then I'll be back this afternoon to really kick off the celebration! In the meantime, go hug a mommy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana