Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Wishes & Kisses from Sandra Magsamen

I was recently given the opportunity to review Sandra Magsamen's new newborn gift line for her Wishes and Kisses brand at Walmart and I jumped at the prospect. Her designs are always so sweet. I was sent three adorable pieces from this collection, a set of socks, a set of bibs, and a snugly little monkey lovey.
These are part of her Wishes and Kisses brand, made exclusively for WalMart. Sandra is an art therapist and her mission in the Wishes and Kisses line is to surround our little ones with hope, joy, dreams, and love. Each piece in the collection encourages snuggling, smiles, and comfort. Let me tell you, they couldn't get any cuter!

First off, the socks are very soft and super duper cute. I love that I can use a different pair on each twin and have them coordinate without being completely matching. My favorite thing about these is that some of them have cute little grippy soles. Check it out:
The little monkey is so soft and snugly. L has become quite attached to it and enjoys cuddling up with it, gumming it, and shaking it (it rattles). I love how it has "Little Monkey" embroidered on it. When the twins were born, L had so much hair and bright big eyes. I've always called him my little monkey baby, so it's only fitting for this to be his lovey.
The picture on the right shows one of the bibs. They are so darling that I barely want to use them, just in case they get stained. A has been drooling like crazy lately, so I've been having him wear a bib when he's playing so that his shirt doesn't become drenched. These bibs work perfectly for that.

If you have any baby showers to attend coming up, I recommend checking out Sandra Magsamen's gifts at WalMart. They are too cute and $5-$12 a piece. You can't beat that!

The fabulous people from Sandra Magsamen are giving one lucky reader the chance to win two of the above products.

Giveaway has Ended and the Winner is #6, Cake Snob!
How to Enter:
Visit Sandra Magsamen's website and tell me about one other Sandra Magsamen product that you like. Leave me a contact email address. This comment is mandatory and if not included all additional entries will be void.

Extra Entries:
Open to US residents only. Ends on 5/6/10. Winner will be determined by random.org. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. As always this is an honest review full of my own opinions. I was not compensated in any way other than receiving samples to review.


8 comments:

  1. Love the "Love Bug" baby book :)

    kayti young at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. tweeted @LivingArtfully http://tinyurl.com/24a99zc #baby #giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all her cloth books! "Good Night Little One" looks so sweet!

    cakesnob @ gmail

    ReplyDelete
  4. lokking for wishes and kisses pink security blanket bunny from about 5 years ago and info? didnt buy 2 at the time and my granddaughter literallywore hers out please do not discontinue your line, must have all your creations available always! please email me thank you, michaele

    ReplyDelete
  5. lokking for wishes and kisses pink security blanket bunny from about 5 years ago and info? didnt buy 2 at the time and my granddaughter literallywore hers out please do not discontinue your line, must have all your creations available always! please email me thank you, michaele

    ReplyDelete

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana