Friday, 16 April 2010

It really is a fabulous life....

There have been a few things going on lately with people I know that make me think about how lucky I am. I complain a lot about how I have little time for myself, how my house is never as clean as I would like, how my toddler gets into everything, how I am always soothing a baby...the list goes on and on.

Today I realized that I am the luckiest mama in the entire world. I have 3 beautiful little boys that love me and depend on me. They are perfect. They are healthy. I am truly blessed. So what if B is the tantrum king and gets into everything. He is so so smart and at this age is really so much fun. He comes up with something new every day and is absolutely hilarious! I have the best of both worlds- a super fun toddler and snugly little babies. What more could a girl want? Oh yeah...and a husband that adores me and a black lab that thinks I'm queen. I've got that too.



Today I don't care if the kitchen is messy and there are toys all over the floor. I don't care that the laundry needs to be done and diapers need to be folded. All of these things can wait. They will happen in time. Today I will just sit back and enjoy my family, my life.

2 comments:

  1. hey, I just recently opened a new Mom's blog, at
    http://snickersncream.blogspot.com/
    I need followers!! Please follow me! I have 4giveaways up already, and lots more sponsors have already said they're sending stuff that will be on the site soon, please follow me, and enter my giveaways thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Its such good perspective to remember that no matter how crazy the day is, we are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana