Also, I started the plastic free kitchen challenge and it has gotten away from me. A lot of things have been going on with me lately and I've been stretched pretty thin.
Here's my plan:
- I will finish up with all of the reviews and giveaways that I have lined up...one every day if I can manage it (except Wednesdays).
- I will from here on out be limiting the reviews that I accept because my content is more important to me.
- I will re-start the plastic free kitchen challenge soon, and follow through with it.
- I am going to start blogging my weekly plans for meals and activities. (which means that I will start being more organized)
- I will start having "Wordless Wednesday" immediately.
I have had a few emails this week from various winners that have not received their items/ and or have had not been contacted by the company. If you are a previous winner and have not received your item please let me know asap and I will work with the sponsor to correct the problem. Mix-ups happen.
Where have I been?
Well, in short I've been busy. I am giving breastfeeding a good fight. It has been so hard lately. They take more and more formula and less and less breast milk. I've been concentrating on nursing them and not much else.
Sheesh kiddo!!!!! This is nearly impossible in my house. It gives B-Bear ample time to dump rice all over the kitchen floor or bring every toy out of his room and pile it up in the hall. Can you say exhausted mommy?!?
mins on left side. 40 mins later nurse baby A on right side for 20 mins. Repeat every 40 mins. I'm trying so hard to keep up, and still provide B-bear with tons of fun activities and attention, but it is draining...and as you can imagine my house is an absolute disaster (and no-I'm not just saying that).
On another note, my little ones are growing so fast. Here are few pictures stuck in my post from the month.....and gotta go. My 40 mins is up.