Sunday, 14 February 2010

A Bit About Me


My name is Jennifer and I'm a happy stay at home mommy to three beautiful boys. Our oldest is five and our twins are now three years old. I have a very busy life and each day is full of surprises and overflowing with happiness. From left to right meet B, L, and A.

We also have a fabulous fun loving black lab named Oscar. He is just about the best dog a girl could ask for...if only he'd stop eating my tomatoes off the vine, and stealing my garden clogs. To complete our menagerie we have Minerva and Louise our slightly stuck-up back-yard chickens.

I'm a slave to reality t.v. (top chef addict in the house!) and I love to watch sappy movies. In my free time (ha! that's a laugh), I like to sew, knit, crochet, read, blog, garden, practice yoga, cook, and play with my boys. Most of all, I just love being a mommy.

I've made promises to myself and my family to live a more eco-friendly life. I believe that it is not only what is best for us, but also for our planet and respectful of the beautiful earth that we have been given.

So join me on my crazy journey...it's gonna be a wild ride!

4 comments:

  1. You go, girl! Being a stay at home mommy is often misunderstood and looked down upon, but I look back upon those times in my life as the best there were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear cousin,
    It is I Anna your very favorite cousin on the whole planet, and i might humbly mention the universe. I thought scince after a long journey through the world wide web in search of Once upon baby that I would grace you with a blog. I know it is really too kind of me but what can i say I am a kind person. So here is a short brilliant poem in honor of you the athor wishes to remain anynomos but I am confident that you will understand that such a great and profond poem could only come from one of your dearest relatives. ODE TO JENNIFER AS I SIT PONDERING CHILD HOOD YEARS
    I FOUND REMBRENCE
    IN HOW YOU USE TO
    BOX MY EARS,
    ALWAYS IN TROUBLE
    OH WERNT WE A
    BEATIFUL DUO
    oH ELLUSRIOUS GRANDAUGHTER
    OF eLDON AND gAY
    HOW YOU HAVE GROWN INTO
    A WOMAN TODAY
    MARRIED TO A FARMERS SON
    WITH THREE BOYS
    ALL OF BUT TWO
    WHO ARE UNDER THE YEAR OF
    ONE
    YOU ARE A FINE FRIEND
    TO ME
    AND TO THE BEES NATURE
    INCLUDING THE TREES
    OF GREEN MAMA GODESS
    HOW DO I DIFINE?
    WELL SIMPLY YOU ARE
    DIVINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and it looks really cool . I am also a mom of twin boys. They are 4. I know how much fun (crazy) being a stay-at-home mom can be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jennifer! My mom found your blog (swiffer cover pattern) and since she doesn't speak English, she asked me to pass on a message from her. She is very impressed with you, and how you manage everything, including raising special-needs children, and find time to crochet and make patterns at the same time. She also asked me to congratulate you on your new baby and wish your family all the best and lots of happiness together!!! Marina

    ReplyDelete

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana