Sunday, 3 January 2010

My Top Ten Board Books List

My boys are the worlds youngest book collectors. Seriously, these children have a lot of books and that's the way I like it, although we still seem to read the same few over and over again. So, just for giggles here is my list of my top ten favorite board books to read to my boys.
10) Are You my Mother by P.D. Eastman

9) Spot Loves His Daddy by Eric Hill

8) Animal Sounds by Aurelius Battaglia

7) I Love Trains by Philemon Sturges

6) That's Not my Tractor
5) Good Dog Carle by Alexandra Day

4) Elmer's Day by David McKee

3)Eco Babies Wear Green by Michelle Sinclair Colman

2) The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle

1) Yummy Yucky by Leslie Patricelli

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me On Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab my Button

Once Upon a Baby

Followers

My Favorites

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana